Attention: The Bold & the Beautiful
Breathtaking Bhutan is calling in November!!!
Join our fixed departure Group
1. Gross National Happiness is deemed more important than Gross National Product in Bhutan….surprising no?
2. Amazing mountainous landscaping
3. Snowcapped peaks
4. Forests in every shade of green…a treat for the eyes .
5. Fantastic monasteries and incredible fortresses like dzongs
6. The unique Buddhist architecture embodies the traditional Buddhist culture and sets the scene for spectacular religious dance festivals.
7. Then there are textiles, handicrafts, archery competitions, amazing trekking trails and breath taking flora and fauna.Fixed Departure: In November ~10 Nov
Route:Delhi- Paro – Thimpu – Punakha – Paro-Delhi
No of days : 6
Seats Left : 8
Transport mention above
Return Flight Ticket
Package cost : 45000 + TAX
Anything not mention above includes
All type of insurance
Camera fees/ rafting etc
Explore Bhutan with lots of fun and activities!The unique feature of Bhutan is its Gross National Happiness(not GDP) which is deemed more important than Gross National Product.